How Grid is responding to COVID-19
To our valued customers,
Amidst the disruption and uncertainty related to COVID-19, please be assured that Grid and our Drivers are here to help. There is still a lot of uncertainty on how to slow the spread of COVID-19 with new state and federal government directives coming out daily. We are closely following health authority guidance while responsibly serving customers that need a service like Grid during this difficult time.
Grid is in the business of providing a best in class delivery service, with a focus on customer safety. Here is what that looks like in our new COVID-19 world:
- Communicate with your Driver before they arrive for the pick up and delivery. Use the messaging feature in our app to provide as much information upfront as a way to decrease time spent together and unnecessary interactions.
- Avoid skin to skin contact and respectfully keep a distance from each other.
- We’ve asked our Drivers to wear gloves at all times and disinfect their vehicle’s common contact points.
- We ask that both customers and Drivers use hand sanitizer and/or wash hands before and after each pick up and delivery.
- If you are sick or showing symptoms, do not book a Grid delivery. We’ve asked the same of our Drivers.
- Lastly, if you are worried about your health and safety, get to a safe space and contact our customer service team.
We greatly appreciate your professionalism and patience during this time and know that the health and safety of our customers and Helpers is a top priority.
Thank you for trusting Grid, and be safe.
– The Grid Team